Be one of us!
Be our next Junior Customer Success Manager.
What will you be, as a Customer Success Manager?
An ambitious starter who’s a spider in the web and all about implementation, change management and relationships with the client(s) and partners. Important is a “can do” mentality driven to realize success for both customers and AirFi.
Purpose of the role
It’s all about the customer! How can we serve them best during all stages of the customer lifecycle. This requires maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
As a junior Customer Success Manager, you are the backbone to support our Customer Success organization.
For our existing customer base, you’ll be responsible for the first line of support and work closely with the team of Customer Success Managers. You will work with highly-skilled colleagues and partners, both local and remote, who are passionate and driven about their profession, including developers, architects, testers and product owners. You will liaison with different departments of our organization.
After the sales team onboard a new customer, your magic begins by assisting the customer success team to deliver the project with a successful go-live. Your role is to ensure customer satisfaction and continued engagement.
The position is reporting to:
The Junior Customer Success Manager will be working together with a local Customer Success Manager in Singapore and you are functionally reporting to the Team Manager Customer Success.
- Support the customer with daily operations, new requirements and changes
- Management of the delivery of customer requests
- Signal role related to cross-platform issues
- Define, document and analyze customer requirements
- Assist the Customer Success Manager with Change projects
- Conduct sessions with the Development team to ensure the requirements for implementation are understood
- Prepare supporting documents for changes, if any; and tasks for the Dev team
to execute project implementation
- Project Delivery Management with the client and internal team to ensure that the project is on track and highlight possible risks
- Liaison with internal Logistics team, Content team, if needed
- Support client’s IT/Logistics/Ground handling team to help define their Operational processes
- Assist with problem-solving both remotely and on location
- Ensure client is satisfied with our product(s), and signal for possible opportunities to cross-sell / upsell
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value and reduce churn
- Business Development activities
- Technical problem solving
What are we looking for:
Education Qualification & Competencies
- Bachelor Degree (starter)
- Analytical, Cognitive and Logical thinking
- Good communicative skills
- Structured and Process-oriented working style
- Experience with data analysis (Excel / Pivot tables)
- Fluent in English and Chinese, verbal and written
- An eye for detail, have self-driven enthusiasm and a persuasive personality where you are not afraid to speak up to achieve your goals
- Result-driven and action-oriented
- Ability to rationalize in critical situations
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Understanding and being able to deal with cultural differences between co-workers, clients and partners.
Bonus points for:
- Project management skills
- Experience with databases
- Good knowledge of (Agile) project management
- Good experience of JIRA
- Affinity with technology (front end / Back end / Hardware)
What the AirFi Team is like:
We are a bunch of fun-loving, dedicated and stealthy Aviation Geeks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to, or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
You may also apply at https://bit.ly/2KpWQqI. We look forward to receiving your application!