Location: The Netherlands
Start date: At the earliest
Contract hours: Full Time
Looking for – Customer Success Manager
A commercial and technical spider in the web who’s all about relationships and with a can do mentality to increase sustainable proven value for both customers and the company.
Purpose of the role
It’s all about the customer! How to maximise their success during all stages of their lifecycle. This requires maintaining relationships both internally and externally with a cultural sensitivity and the drive to bridge differences between people and organisations.
Work with highly-skilled colleagues and partners, both onshore and offshore, who are passionate and driven about their profession, including developers, architects, testers and product owners. You will liaison with different departments of the organisation; and deliver an end to end rollout. After the sales team lands a new customer, your magic begins by delivering the project with a successful go-live. After go-live, your role is to ensure customer satisfaction, continued engagement and up-sell/cross sell opportunities, while starting new implementations throughout the process.
Position is Reporting to
The Customer Success Manager will be reporting to the Team Manager Customer Success and have a dotted line to the VP Customer Success.
- Ensure our customers are our biggest fans.
- Own the full customer life cycle (onboard, consult, train, support and growth)
- Onboard and roll-out a new customer from scratch
- Consult customers, align and write requirements for development
- Train customers to help maximise their success
- Support customers in all phases of their life cycle
- Grow, and facilitate the growth of our customers
- Zero churn and maximum life-time value
- Full project management (e.g. timelines, budgets, contracts)
- Internal coordination with all Customer Success stakeholders
What are we looking for:
Someone who is up for working in a high-paced, no nonsense and globally operating organisation and who is willing to make his/her contribution to AirFi’s success story. Of course there are some ‘minimal requirements’, but it is your attitude and mentality that will be decisive.
- Bachelor Degree and minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience in project management or program management.
- Strong affinity in (information) technology
- Commercial experience
- Structured and process oriented working style.
- Special interest in aviation and IFE.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
- You are a team player but capable to work independently and are self starting
- Understanding and being able to deal with cultural differences between co-workers, clients and partners.
- Sales driven and action oriented.
- Eye for detail, have self driven enthusiasm and a persuasive personality where you are not afraid to speak up to achieve your goals.
- Self learning and striving for operational excellence.
- Ability to rationalize under pressure.
Bonus points for:
- Language skills besides English.
- Good knowledge of Agile project management.
- Good experience of JIRA.
- Humor 😉
Who are we
AirFi is a market leader in providing portable onboard Wi-Fi platforms, Onboard Passenger Entertainment & Mobile Crew Sales Solutions to different passenger travel segments. We are expanding our team globally and are the world’s fastest growing company in mobile in-flight entertainment and ancillary sales solutions (EPoS).
The AirFi Box is a portable BYOD Inflight Entertainment System, offering an instant WiFi network for mobile devices, and a platform to access locally stored content. The AirFi Box is battery operated, lasts more than 20 hours on a single charge and can be operational in any environment. In case a larger area or aircraft needs to be covered, turning on multiple boxes will create a single (mesh) network, where the boxes are happily synchronizing, and enabling e.g. multiplayer games.
The AirFi Platform is the software front-end on the AirFi Box and the (content) distribution system in the cloud. The platform offers standard modules and aim to monetize (shop, magazines, video’s), inform or entertain (chat, games, timeline). The flexibility of the platform allows airlines and 3rd parties to create custom apps and digital forms and deploy new content daily.
Standard content is offered by AirFi World’s ever-growing network of content partners. Games, video’s, destination information, newspapers, magazines, newsfeeds, sports, puzzles, ancillary sales are offered in many different languages. Your own content can be uploaded through different channels (content portal, FTP server or directly into our cloud solution). Updated on a daily or monthly basis, the AirFi distribution system updates content and apps seamlessly on every Box that connects to the Internet at recharging time.
AirFi Connected Crew is an innovative, patented technological platform for onboard Sales, Digital Crew processes, and Crew communications utilizing ipads and other tablets or smart devices while on the ground or inflight. Our customers have doubled their Onboard Sales bottom line just be using the controls this solution offers.
We’ve never looked back since the inception of AirFi.aero in 2012 at our headquarters in Den Haag, The Netherlands. Our phenomenal growth led us to set-up the Innovative www.airfi.aero Development Center in Bangalore, India in 2015 and operational offices around the Globe.
What is AirFi Team Like
We are a bunch of fun loving, dedicated and stealthy Aviation Geeks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
Do you consider yourself to be the perfect candidate, please don’t hesitate to send you resume and/or your LinkedIn profile together with your motivational letter to email@example.com
Follow and engage with Us!